An Access Control System is an effective way of securing your premises from
unwanted intruders that provides protection for your staff and assets.
By controlling who is entering your premises, you have the reassurance of knowing who is on site and at what time.
Every company’s security needs are different, so choosing a system that is right for you will depend on the size of your business and the number of people that will need access.
• Control who is entering your premises; where and when
• Protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
• Secure certain sections of a building
• Reduce timesheet procedures
• Comply with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act
Protection 1 Access Control solutions range from single door, stand-alone, card access systems to fully-featured and integrated solutions for controlling access to multiple facilities with complex requirements and protocols. Our Access Control systems are complimented by a complete line of biometric, proximity, finger print readers as well as photo ID systems and accessories such as swipe cards, remote controls and key fobs.