An Access Control System is an effective way of securing and controlling access to and from your premises as well as restricting staff movement within your premises.
An Access Control System can be utilised for varying benefits and measures, some of these include :
- Control who enters your premises, when and where
- Track and prevent access throughout your premises
- Protect employees, visitors and property
- Restrict access to areas with sensitive information or critical equipment
- Provide staff auditing, time and attendance information
Protection 1 Access Control solutions range from single door, stand-alone, card access systems to fully-featured and integrated solutions for controlling access to multiple facilities with complex requirements and protocols. Our Access Control systems are complimented by a complete line of biometric, proximity, finger print readers as well as photo ID systems and accessories such as swipe cards, remote controls and key fobs.