With No Lock In Monitoring Agreements, Protection 1 provides local WA based Monitoring of your premises in our certified Grade A1 monitoring station, providing you total peace of mind 24 hours a day.
Our monitoring services include:
- WA-based Grade A1 accredited local monitoring station
- Highly qualified and experienced Security Monitoring Operators
- Professional local 24/7 back to base monitoring
Wireless 3G / 4G GPRS monitoring
- IP monitoring services
- NBN monitoring services
- Remote App security system monitoring notifications and control
- Duress and Assistance alarm monitoring
- Smoke detection monitoring
- Security Technician available 24/7 for emergency callouts
- Response to events tailored to your requirements
- No lock in monitoring agreements
- Highly competitive monitoring rates
Wireless 4G GPRS Monitoring
The National Broadband Network (NBN) roll out is almost complete across Australia, traditional dialler (fixed phone line) monitoring is being phased out and replaced with wireless 4G GPRS monitoring.
A simple cost effective solution is available from Protection 1, this entails the installation of a 4G High Security Wireless Communications Unit.
There are many benefits and cost savings of changing to wireless monitoring:
- Eliminates the need for a land line
- Eliminates all 1300 call cost charges (generated via alarm activations of the security system)
- Eliminates tampering of the communication pathway
- Completely wireless reporting over the (Telstra & Optus network)